CORONA VIRUS UPDATES
For delivery service interruptions & Coronavirus updates, please click here
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. With this sort of time frame, it makes it difficult for us to change or cancel your order, however, we will do our best to support your request.
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. (Orders placed over the weekend will be considered received on Monday; the day that we receive your order is considered day zero.)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Yes, we ship Internationally. Currently, we ship to 150+ countries worldwide.
- Très Elite has international warehouses based in Asia, America, Europe and the Middle East. Our team ensures your order is being processed as quickly as possible. Your order will dispatch from the nearest warehouse when possible and you may receive different packages for the same order.
- Prices, styles, and items will vary by country. Choose your shipping destination on the product page if required.
- Items ship as they become available. You can't ship each item to a different address and can't choose different addresses per order. However, your shipping address can be different than your billing address (gift order), feel free to leave us a specific note at checkout if needed.
You will always be charged in either GBP (£), Euro (€), USD ($), AUD ($) or HKD ($) depending on your selected purchase currency. Your Local currency is for display purposes only and is calculated based on exchange rates that are updated daily.
Fixed Shipping Cost:
- Shipping costs are calculated and displayed before you complete your order on the Très Elite Online Store and determined by the size and weight of the item as well as the distance it has to travel. We know this can get expensive, so we always pass discounts we receive from shipping companies directly on to you. We also work hard to keep our entire inventory priced low to help defer some of the costs of shipping. Therefore, purchases less than $125.00, before taxes, are charged a flat $14.99 shipping fee which will be automatically added to your order during checkout. No matter where your order is being delivered within Canada, USA and EU, we charge $14.99 and we are pleased to pay the difference.
- If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments. You will receive a Shipment Notification email for each shipment with the carrier's name and track information, if available.
- You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order.
- The Très Elite Online Store offers a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs: Standard Shipping — Free on all orders equal or over USD$125. Please note that applicable shipping fees apply to some specific products.
How much does it cost to ship to Canada?
- Shipping to Canada is free for orders equal or above $125 and $14.99 for orders under $125
What are products shipped from overseas and how do I identify them on the website?
- Overseas products are sold by sellers from outside Canada. The majority of our products will be shipped within 8-15 calendar days. Returns due to customers change of mind are not allowed for these products. [Learn more about our Returns & Refunds Policy]
- Manufacturer warranty may not be valid on Overseas products. We strongly recommend you to find out more about the claim process with the manufacturer/service center before making the purchase.
- You can identify an Overseas product by looking for "Shipped from Overseas" "Shipped from..." "Origin of the label..." stated on the respective product page. In the case of any doubt, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at www.treselite.com/contact.
Do I have to pay extra duties or taxes for Overseas Product shipped to Canada or USA?
- Overseas products from Très Elite Marketplace will be delivered to all Canadian addresses under DDU and may require you to pay for duties upon delivery. We ship to over 150+ countries around the world on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means you will be liable for any import duties which may be charged on your order or at the delivery of your order. The invoice will show prices exclusive of duties.
Note: If special customs clearance procedures are required, there might be delays beyond our original delivery estimates - kindly liaise with our Customer Service to get new estimated delivery times.
Tips: To avoid paying duties, please choose products that shipped from our Canadian or USA warehouse instead. Chat with us or send us an email for more information.
Do I have to pay extra duties or taxes for Overseas Product shipped to my country from the nearest location?
- Maybe, however, it will be cheaper than if it shipped from a far away location.
What if I want to cancel my Overseas Product?
Overseas products fall under the following cancellation policy:
- If your order has not yet been dispatched from the Seller: Cancellation is allowed.
- If your order has already been processed or shipped by the Seller: Cancellation is not allowed. Exceptions might occur only if an agreement is reached with the Seller.
- To request a cancellation, please contact our Customer Service www.treselite.com/contact, who will assist you with your request.
What happens within the promised delivery lead time?
What happens after the delivery time has elapsed?
- Your tracking number and the delivery company website link will be given in about 3-5 business days by email after we received your payment.
- Within the delivery time, Très Elite will provide to the customer all available information on the status of the order. Once an order has been shipped the customer will not be able to cancel the order. Any ‘cancellation’ post shipping shall be subject to our standard returns policy.
- Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
- Please allow at least up to 24 business hours (excluding weekends, holidays, and sale days) to process and ship your order!
- Once the item leaves our warehouse, the Shipping Method you choose on the Checkout page determines how quickly your shipped item delivers to your doorstep. You can't choose a different Shipping Method for each item on your order.
- Delivers within 7 business days after shipping for local order. Delivery to some specific countries and territories may take more than estimate days. Please note that your delivery could take longer if your order contains pre-order, customized or made-to-order items or shipped from overseas. Please check the lead time and release date specified on the product page. Expedited Shipping is available upon request and at TBA cost. Please contact us for more details.
- If you choose the free tracked shipping purchase option, your parcel will be directly delivered your home only one time or it will be sent to your local post office then you need to take your tracking number and your personal ID to collect your items. We will inform you immediately once your parcel has been sent out.
- Please submit a ticket if the package does not arrive in time after the dispatch notification, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.
- Très Elite will contact the customer with the option to raise a claim in case the order was not received within the promised delivery time.
- Customers will have 7 calendar days to raise a claim in order to be refunded for their order. If no claim is raised within 7 calendar days then the order will be deemed received by the customer.
- The claim for refund can be negated by the seller if a valid proof of delivery is provided within a reasonable timeframe, and such proof shall be considered final.
What should I be aware of when buying Overseas Product?
For overseas product, kindly note the following:
- Warranty conditions vary by product, and may not extend to the destination country, please check the individual product pages for details.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, description and labeling requirements.
- The products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring the use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- The conditions of use of the products may differ in the origin and destination countries (such as environmental conditions and consumer habits).
- You are encouraged to check the product for local and personal compatibility and suitability.
Shipments to Canada, United States, Europe, and rest of world
- Our shipping charges DO NOT include taxes, duties, and fees, in these instances. You are responsible for these.
- Please note, that if you refuse an internationally shipped package that has been received by customs because you will not pay the tariffs or taxes, we will only refund you the cost of the product after charging you for the shipping and additional fees such as restocking fees and real shipping + insurance costs (in case we offered free shipping for that order), plus any fees required to return the package to us.
- This rule does not apply for Made to Order, Pre-order, Special order products as you can't return or refuse special orders because they are not returnable, therefore, not refundable.
Availability Estimates: The availability estimate on each product detail page tells you how long it will take prepare to ship the item out to you. The availability estimates are for single-copy orders only. If you're ordering more than one of a single item, here are some things to consider that may impact when your order ships:
- Multiple copies of the same item may not be available.
- Orders for multiple copies of a single item could ship from different locations in separate shipments because we spread our inventory across our network.
- Larger orders take longer to prepare and ship.
Shipping and Delivery estimates
- The ‘Ships’ timeframe is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouse. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
- The ‘Delivers’ timeframe is an estimate of when the item will be delivered to your shipping address after it ships. The estimated delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose during checkout.
- All estimates are based on business days.
- Orders are shipped by Canada Post and Purolator *. In exceptional cases orders are shipped by UPS for orders within Canada.
- USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc for orders outside of Canada. We reserve ourselves the right to determine the carrier.
The number of shipments:
- For international orders, our products are mostly shipped straight from our brands to you. When buying multiple products you may receive multiple parcels from each of our brands.
- The number of shipments we make for your order is dependent upon our fulfillment network, if your order has dissimilar items, they may ship separately, depending on where in our fulfillment network they happen to be located.
- Your items ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. Items requiring special shipping and handling (for example, items that are large and/or heavy) may also ship separately from other items in your order.
- You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order.
- Shippers are selected depending on the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel from our fulfillment center, requests for specific shippers will not be accommodated.
Combined Shipments: When possible, items from multiple orders will be combined into the same package. This helps to reduce the number of packages sent to you, so you receive fewer packages and have less packaging material to dispose of when you receive your orders. Items from multiple orders will be combined into the same package if the orders meet the following criteria:
- Multiple orders are placed through the same customer account.
- The orders are being shipped to the same address.
- Items from each order are located at the same Fulfillment Center or being shipped from Canada.
- The orders are shipping at around the same time.
- The items will be delivered by your promised delivery date.
Combining items from multiple orders into a single package won't change the amount of shipping you pay for each order. You'll be charged separate shipping charges for each of your orders. However, you will not be charged more than the total amounts quoted at checkout for all orders.
How long does it take to ship the item I ordered?
- Most of the items you’ll find here ship from our warehouse the business day after you’ve ordered them. Actually, if you place your order between Monday and Friday before 2 pm EST, your items usually ship that day! Some items don’t ship that fast. On every product page, you’ll see (right under the price) when that item leave our warehouse (“Leaves warehouse in 2-3 business days” for example). This indicates when it will be shipped, not when it will arrive at your doorstep. Shipping time depends on how far the package needs to go and how it’s shipped.
- Local orders may take 3 - 5 business days for delivery. International orders take between 10 - 25 business days. Delivery estimates are calculated by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address), based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
- The specific details within each product description that note where the product is shipped from. Usually, orders will take five (5) to ten (10) business days delivery period (except for pre-order and made to order item(s).
- If your order was placed with a Très Elite Marketplace seller, shipping and delivery timelines will vary. Delivery time is subject to change during high seasons. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please add at least 2 to 3 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order.
- In some cases, choosing a higher quantity of an item may make it ineligible for immediate shipping, because multiple units may not be available locally or at the same location. In this case, the option to choose Same day Delivery, for example, may not appear.
* Please note that the delivery of your order may take place during the day between 8:00 – 17:00 hrs EST. All deliveries require a signature upon delivery and we encourage you to have someone present to sign for the package. If no one is present at the time of delivery, your parcel will be held for pickup at the carrier's office closest to your address.
- Arrival time with the FREE shipping is not guaranteed, but usually, your order will be delivered within 5-15 business days. We process and ship your order in the most cost-efficient way possible so we can pass the savings onto you in the form of free shipping.
- If you look in Your Orders and see that your items haven't shipped yet, don't worry. We may take a little longer than you expect to ship out your order, but we won't delay shipping if it means we'll miss the expected delivery date. Since delivery estimates are calculated by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address), based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
- The transit time is calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the transit time (unless we've specifically offered a weekend delivery during checkout). Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the transit time.
- For international orders, please note when orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
My order shipped and the tracking information is showing it was delivered but I haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Please contact your local post office. Provide them with your tracking number and they should be able to help you locate your package. If for some reason, they cannot help you or if you run into any problem at all, give us a call at 1800-22-FANCY or send us an email and we’ll get everything situated.
I’m not going to be home when my order is delivered. Do I need to sign for it?
- No, in Canada we don’t require you to sign for packages from us unless otherwise specified. Whether the package is left without a signature or not is left to the discretion of the driver. If the package is not left at your doorstep, there will be a note left at your door letting you know that they tried to deliver it.
- Depending on the item and the delivery service used, the note may give you a location where you can pick up your package. UPS will only make 3 attempts to deliver the item to your door before it is returned to the warehouse. If this happens and your order needs to be reshipped, you may incur additional shipping charges.
Where is my order shipping from?
- Our main shipping warehouse is located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Sometimes, we ship directly from our vendor to you from all over the world, whichever more convenience. We reserve ourselves the right to determine the shipping location.
My order is over $125, so why am I being charged for shipping?
- We do our best to give you an array of shipping options for your orders so you can get your items as quickly as possible. At this time, though, our free shipping offer for orders over $125 only applies to ground shipments within the continental Canada, US, and EU.
- If you choose another shipping option or are shipping internationally, you may not eligible for free shipping. It may also be possible that one or more of the items in your order is not eligible for free shipping or in restricted areas which require an extra shipping fee.
Sales tax: is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from a merchant through the TresElite.com site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from the merchant may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped.
- If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total price of purchase, excluding shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts.
- Please note, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Shipment Notification: We'll send a shipment notification email when the item leaves our warehouse. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.
- If you purchase a Très Elite Gift Card by email, we'll send you an email notification once we send the gift card to the recipient.
What to Expect:
- Once your order is shipped or available for pickup, we'll send you a message. This will include your order number and a link to the tracking or pickup address information. We will also send you texts or emails on the day of delivery or after your item has been delivered, depending on your selected delivery method, country, and carrier. You may receive 1-4 text messages per item on your order.
- Once your items are available at the Très Elite pickup location (currently available in Copenhagen - Denmark and Hanoi - Vietnam only), we'll send a pickup notification email.
- We'll send a reminder email if your item is still waiting to be picked up.
- We send updates by text message, so you can stay updated on your delivery or pickup order. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you'll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed.
- If you paid for expedited shipping and did not receive your package on time, please contact Très Elite Customer Service. English assistance is available Mon-Sun 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. French, Spanish and Vietnamese assistance is also available and by schedule only. Please have your Order Number available.
Incorrect or damaged items
- If you received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact Très Elite Customer Service. English assistance is available Mon-Sun 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. French, Spanish and Vietnamese assistance is also available and by schedule only. Please have your Order Number available.
WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
- Très Elite offers international shipping to over 150+ countries around the world. Please also note some exclusive merchandise will be shipped to selected countries only. (See each product description to find more information). Read more...
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us. English assistance is available Mon-Sun 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. French, Spanish and Vietnamese assistance is also available and by schedule only. Please have your Order Number available. Or fill the contact form below:
Send us a message during the weekdays Monday to Friday between 10am - 3pm. We will get back to you within 24 - 72 hours except for Weekends and will be longer during the Holidays. Please note: Do not send multiple emails or it will be ignored. Emails sent after 3pm on Thursday and over the weekend will be considered received on Monday and the day that we receive your email is considered day zero.
Log in to your account and confirm receipt to collect bonus point rewards. (Learn more about Bonus Points).