If all or part of your order is cancelled, you will receive an order update notification via email. You will only be billed for items that have successfully shipped. Once all or part of an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and a new order must be submitted again for different product/s.
- Note that we may not accept backorders for products that have become unavailable.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO ORDER PROCESSING DIFFICULTIESPartial or full cancellations of an order may occur for various reasons, in most cases, your order canceled because your payment was not successfully processed.
- This can be due to:
- An item may become unavailable during fulfillment if the product is discovered to be damaged or defective. We will attempt to source the ordered item/s at all of our fulfillment locations prior to cancellation. If you receive a cancellation notice, all sourcing attempts have failed.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to the address provided
- Difficulty in processing your payment information:
- You reached your maximum of allowed payments on a PayPal guest account. There can also be other limitations: in all these cases, please contact Paypal.
- A failure occurring with your bank or payment method. Check with your bank if there are any issues, payment limitations, or if you have enough funds available
- The pop-up for payment information was blocked by a firewall or was clicked away. Disable any pop-up blocker and place a new order.
- Fraud prevention restrictions by the credit card company, which can lead to orders being canceled based on the IP address you used. Use a different payment method, or find another computer or location to perform the payment.
- Inability to ship to the address provided, ie:
- Your house number is missing in your address. Even if your address usually doesn't have one, you still need to add it. If your neighbors have a number, count from there on or add a "1" as house number.
- 3D Secure (3-domain structure) Authentication, also known as a payer authentication, failed. This is a security protocol that helps to prevent fraud for online credit card and debit card transactions. It allows banks to request extra details from a cardholder to verify a purchase. This step from your bank/payment provider gives an extra layer of protection for transactions to prevent payment fraud. If you receive a "3D Authentication failed" error, it means that you have not entered the required information successfully and the order cancelled automatically. You will need to place a new order in our online shop and make sure that you follow the 3D Secure authentication at the checkout. If the error remains, please contact your credit card issuer – which is usually a bank – for additional information. Meanwhile, you can try a different payment method to place your order.
- If none of these apply to you, or if you need more help, please let us know.
Tip: If there’s a cancellation, since the order stays in the warehouse, you don’t get charged. As well, funds put on hold return to you. Très Elite does not charge for unshipped products, cancelling an order is the same as requesting a refund. Following the cancellation of an order not yet dispatched, Très Elite will instantly initiate the refund procedure, and the held money is automatically returned to your account upon cancellation. Please check your bank account to verify the current balance.
If you want to re-order, please make sure to follow the instruction above. When the payment is successful, we will send a confirmation e-mail with the invoice. You can also verify if the payment was successful on your side in your bank or credit card account.