Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Please note that all prices are in US dollars. Customs duties may apply and are the customer's responsibility.
- To select the local currency, simply click on the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the page and make your selection
- Products shown on this site is representative of the merchandise in our stores.
- Prices, styles, and items will vary by country | No customs duties on US orders less than $800.00 USD, on Mexico orders under $50 USD, on Australia orders under $756 USD and on Canada orders under $800USD (pending). Duty-free on all orders shipped from Europe warehouses to all EU addresses and from all other local warehouses to your local shipping destination (please check the product description to see where it shipped from). We pay duties on major items delivery from overseas to anywhere within the USA and Canadian boundaries. We also ship to over 150+ countries around the world on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means you will be liable for any import duties which may be charged on your order or at the delivery of your order. The invoice will show prices exclusive of duties.
- While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. (Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. )
- Our success comes from our ability to follow instant trends and latches on to the virality. We do this via a community of designers and shoppers and based purely on the measure of virality we upload new designs almost every day. Also, some images found here are believed to be in the "public domain" or "Free for commercial use sources". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights or copyright. those images displayed are of unknown origin. Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of information collected this process is automated and then submitted by a third party, which means we don't always get to vet each design individually.
- While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers, and others, and has not been verified by us. On rare occasions, this can lead to copyright complications. However, we as a company do not support any form of copyright or trademark breach, so we've made the process of clearing that up as simple as possible.
- TRESELITE is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will respond to clear notice of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA.
- If you are the copyright owner, or someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of any content which appears on the TRESELITE website and you do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific file that you have authority over, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any necessary action including the removal or modification of said content.
- We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the following required information, so please email us with the details requested below as accurately and completely as possible. You may make a written notice via email or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below.
Your written notice must include the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Please include the specific URL(s) of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located. Also, please be sure to describe any files and/or text which you claim to be infringing and to tell us what action you want us to take (for example, remove the material completely, partially remove it, modify it, etc.).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, which includes your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Written notice should be sent to us. Our response may include removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing. We may also try to notify the alleged infringer, who may make a counter notification pursuant to the DMCA. If so, we may reinstate the material in question.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter
- Très Elite -