Join our family of creative makers. If you're interested in selling your design on beautifully crafted products while retaining all rights to your work, we want you. Oh, did we mention you'll be paid for every product sold?
Click here to submit your artwork
No fee. No upfront cost. Just talent.
We accept art submissions on an ongoing basis.
Receiving artist submissions is one of the best parts of our jobs. Please read our FAQ’s before submitting your art.
Consider submitting if you:
- Are an artist creating fresh, marketable artwork, with a broad decorative appeal, focusing on current design and home decor trends.
- Are open to art direction.
- Have 20+ images and a continuous flow of new imagery in your portfolio.
We focus on developing images that are popular & marketable at retail including:
Floral, coastal, lodge + lake, holiday, world travel, coffee and wine/grapes + other decor-focused subjects for art-licensing.
Florals, landscapes, abstracts, world travel, maps, inspirational, nature & photography for inclusion to our wall decor customers.
Using our submission form, please either send a link to your website, or approximately 6 jpegs (size around 5×7 at 72dpi).
We love viewing artwork, but it is only fair to let you know that we take a very small percentage of the very large number of artists who approach us. If you do not hear from us it means that we are unfortunately not able to use your work. Please don’t phone! We’re sorry but we can’t respond to inquiries via phone or provide individual feedback due to the high volume of submissions received each week.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I submitted, will I be featured?
A: Not all submissions are featured on the site. If you are chosen, it can take several weeks after your submission to be shown.
Q: Will I be notified if I'm not selected?
A: Yes we will let you know if your work wasn't selected.
Q: Can I submit more than once?
A: Sure, but only if you have something new to submit. Duplicate submissions will be ignored.
Q: Can I submit on someone else's behalf?
A: Yes, but only after getting their permission. We may require proof of the artist's consent before we feature their work.
Q: Why is a website required?
A: We only intend to introduce our users to the artists we feature. Since we only show 2 images of the artist's portfolio we require that there is a site where people can find out more.
Q: What file types are acceptable?
A: Please ensure your files end in .jpg, .gif or .png.
All we ask from contributors is that all the drawings, doodles, paintings, and sketches be 100% made by you.
All posts will be approved before being live on the site.
- We receive about one thousand submissions every week.
- We have 5 moderators, with totally different tastes in art, approving people’s artwork.
- The approved artwork is sent to the queue for auto posting.
- Approximately every 60 minutes a new piece of art is automatically posted to the top of the website.
- The approved artwork might take between 20-30 days to be posted on the site. So please be patient :)