It was possible to place a pre-order the Artificial Flower Arrangements between September 30, 2021 and October 25, 2021. All pre-order products have been delivered by end of December, 2021.
All orders placed after October 25 are regular orders - the delivery estimation is stated on the product page of the items you selected for your order).
Pre-order means that you order and pay now and receive your order in a few weeks.
We ship pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. This order queue is based on the moment that your payment for the order is successful. In case you use bank transfer as a payment method, keep this in mind as your payment might take up to 5 working days to arrive.
We expect the new Artificial Flower Arrangements products in our warehouse from October 25. Then, we will start shipping out the first pre-orders.
We update you via email with the latest information and estimated delivery dates. We appreciate your patience.
UPDATE Nov 11: the first pre-orders shipped per November 8 and we will continue to ship the remainder of the pre-orders in batches.
The pre-order process step by step
This is how the pre-order process works:
You order and pay now.
If your order is placed successfully, within a few minutes, you will receive an order confirmation email and a payment confirmation email. For orders paid by bank transfer, you will receive the payment confirmation email once we have successfully received your payment. Bank transfers may take up to 5 working days to reach us. Once the order is paid, your order will have the status Processing shown in your account.
- We will send you an estimated delivery date a few weeks later once we receive an update from the factory. September orders will get an earlier estimate than mid-October orders. At this moment, your order will still have the status Processing.
- Your order status will change to Preparing shipment once it is at our warehouse in Europe and preparing for shipment by UPS, our delivery courier.
- Finally, once your order leaves the warehouse, you will receive an email with a track & trace link. With that, you can follow your delivery in detail via the tracking numbers we provided. There, you can also rearrange the delivery time and - in most cases - your address. The delivery time from this moment should only take between 3 – 7 days. This is the most accurate pre-alert we can give you. Your order will now have the status Complete.
Again, we appreciate your patience throughout the pre-order phase. We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible.
- Pre-orders ship in chronological order - on a first-come, first-served basis. Your pre-order registers when the payment is successful. You will then receive a payment confirmation email.
- It is not possible to get your order sooner, on an exact date, or to keep it on hold.
- It is also not possible for us to know on which exact date your order ships or will be delivered.
- After October 25, we will end the pre-order phase. From that date, we sell our products with a delivery estimation on the product page of each item.
- The pre-orders process and ship before regular orders. Regular orders ship according to the estimated delivery time. You can find this on the product pages of the items of your order.
- The estimated delivery time stated on the product page of your items at the moment you paid your order, is leading.
- The estimated delivery time of the item with the latest date, is leading for the whole order.
Many other Artificial Flower Arrangements also available via our online store without having to place the Pre-order.