TRACK YOUR ORDER
WE ARE MAKING GOOD PROGRESS ON FILLING YOUR ORDER. ENTER YOUR TRACKING NUMBER OR LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO SEE WHERE WE'RE AT.
Check the status of your orders, returns and track your packages. Please note that it may take a few moments for our system to update all new shipped orders. In the event your shipped order is indicated as "in processing" for more than 72 hours, you will receive an email with further instruction. You can also reach our Customer Center by using chat icon in the right corner below or contact us and we will get back to you asap.
- Our Customer Service line is normally answered by a live person between the hours of 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM Monday through Friday Pacific time excluding weekends and major holidays. At all other times, you can leave a message and your call will be returned. If you need a quick answer, be sure to look through our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
- Depending on the item(s) you purchase on tresfancy.com and the location to which the item(s) will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Please note that shipping times do not include processing time (items generally take 1-2 business days to process). For remote locations, please add an additional 2-5 business day to each shipping method's expected delivery time.
- Items ship as they become available. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments. You will receive a Shipment Notification email for each shipment with the carrier's name and track information, if available. You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order.
- Delivers within 7 business days after shipping for local order. Delivery to some specific countries and territories may take more than estimate days. Please note that your delivery could take longer if your order contains pre-order, customized or made-to-order items or shipped from overseas. Please check the lead time and release date specified on the product page.
- We ship only on business days. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Any order placed after 12 P.M. ET will be processed the following business day. Due to a high volume period, your order may take longer than anticipated.
Important: Priority Parcel International DDU "duties and taxes unpaid" (2-4 Weeks Delivery Time, Not Including Importation Charges), which means all applicable customs, import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by TRESFANCY. TRESFANCY has no control over what local governments charge, and does not collect this money.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Your countries customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Fraudulent transactions: Orders placed with foreign shipping addresses that are to be delivered domestically will frequently be flagged as potentially fraudulent transactions and may require additional proof of purchase or be refunded at tresfancy's discretion.
Return: By placing an order at Très Fancy, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Très Fancy. For international orders, we do not refund items but we do accept exchanges. Email us with a reason for exchange and we will advise where to mail the product. Note that the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives at our warehouse. Proof of postage like tracking number will be useful if your parcel goes missing int he mail. We will respond when we receive your return and send out the replacement within 1 - 2 business day. We will also need you to transfer postage fees for the exchange. Please refer to size chart carefully when purchasing an item. If you are unsure please do not hesitate to ask.
Please note, that if you refuse an internationally shipped package that has been received by customs because you will not pay the tariffs or taxes, we will only refund you the cost of the product after charging you for the shipping and additional fees such as restocking fees and real shipping + insurance costs (in case we offered free shipping for that order), plus any fees required to return the package to us. This rule does not apply for Made to Order, Pre - order, Special order products as you can't return or refuse special orders because they are not returnable, therefore, not refundable.
*Prices are shown as DDU - Customers are responsible for all import duties and fees. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars and charged to your credit card in US dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general, it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out: XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator (Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)