Compensation for late delivery:
If you are missing 1 or more of the items you have ordered it may be down to the following:
If none of the above apply and you are still missing your item please contact our Customer Service team within 24 hours of your order being delivered and they’ll be happy to help.
The carrier has been unable to deliver your parcel to you (you may not have been in or they might not have been able to gain access to your property). If your tracking is showing as being returned to us you can wait for your parcel to come back and we'll give you a refund after dection when it does. Please note that shipping and restocking fees may apply and a typical refund will take up to 21 days, that’s 14 days for the parcel to arrive back at our warehouse and us processing with up to 7 days for it to make its way through the banking system.
If the carrier was unable to deliver this time it may be worth considering when you next order to use an alternative delivery address where you know someone will be able to receive the parcel or selecting an alternative delivery option at checkout e.g. time specific delivery or locker collection if offered in your delivery location.
If you have a promo code/discount code please enter it at the billing and payment step of the checkout – it can’t be applied on an order that has already been placed.
Having issues redeeming your discount?
Just add your code to the ‘Redeem Gift Voucher’ box at checkout and hit apply. It’s as easy as that! If the value of your order is less than the value of your gift voucher, the balance remains for next time.
Please note, gift card/ voucher are available for purchase here.
For more information or any questions, please refer to our terms and policies or contact us directly. We value your business and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience.
We're excited to offer wholesale accounts to our valued customers! If you're interested in taking advantage of our wholesale prices and terms, please sign up for an account with us and get approved today.
Start Saving with the Très Elite Trade Program. Très Elite is proud to offer a trade program supporting modern trade professionals. If you are a designer, architect, contractor or professional of the hospitality industry, you’ll enjoy great savings and special services from joining the Très Elite Trade Program.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email or chat with us between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on weekdays, Monday through Friday. Our team will make every effort to respond to your message as soon as possible on Mondays and Fridays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., excluding weekends, peak times, and holidays. Please be aware that sending multiple emails may result in them being routed to the spam folder.
1. Packing Box
2. Upper Arm Bandage
3. Blood Pressure Monitor
4. Charging Cable
5. User Manual
The instruction book included multiple languages :
Device Name : Electronic Sphygmomanometer
Display: Digital LCD
Method of measurement: Oscillometry
Dimensions : 135 (L) X 100 (W) X 68 mm (H)
Cuff: 150 mm (W) x 450 mm (L)
Cuff Measurement perimeter of the upper arm:220mm~420mm
Material of cuff: Nylon polyester
Measuring pressure range: Blood pressure: 0~295 mmHg, 0~40 kPa
Measuring pressure accuracy :
Pressure: within ±3 mmHg (±0.4 kPa), or 2% of the reading
Pulse range: (40-160) times per minute
Pulse accuracy: Within ±5% of the reading
Pressure measurement: Resistance-type pressure sensor
Number of memory: 2 people x 99 groups
Air-blow device: Blow-off valve
Auto power-off: Two minutes
Power supply: AAA batteries *4pc (not included ) or DC 5V 500 mA
Electronic Sphygmomanometers measures the diastolic pressure and systolic pressure and pulse rate of people over 12 years old in home environments by using a non-invasive oscillometric technique with a single upper arm cuff ranging from 22cm~42cm.
* Not suitable for the people under 12 years old and not for newborns, not for pregnant, including pre-eclamptic patients
Real Time Monitor ,Stay Healthy
8 Advanced Technology
Using 6 high-tech, make the measurement more comfortable for the elderly,and the results are more accurate
* Accurate Measurement
* One Key Measurement
* Intelligent Chip
* HD Screen
* Intelligent Pressure
* Data Memory
* Intelligent Diagnose
* Automatic Shut-down
One Key Measurement
Easy operation for parents to get started
The HD screen displays the measurement results, and the intelligent pressurization function makes the measurement more comfortable
High Precise Chips
Collect clinical data of most hypertensive patients,
and the measurement result is stable and accurate
* Intelligence Chip
* Accurate Measurement
* Data Memory
Do You Know Your Parents' Blood Pressure?
Hypertension is a common cardiovascular disease in middle-aged and elderly people, and its harm is huge
It is an important cause of coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction
1. Measurement Method
* Wrap the arm Cuff firmly in place around your left upper arm.
* The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 2 to 3 cm above the elbow.
* Secure closed with the fabric fastener.
2. Measurement Sitting Posture
* it in a comfortable chair with your back and arms supported, do not force with your fingers, and keep them stretched.
* Keep your feet flat and your legs uncrossed.Both arms should be resting comfortably on a table.
* he arm cuff should be placed on your arm at the same level as your heart .
* Please measure while the body is relaxed, and keep it in peace for 4 ~ 5 minutes before measurement. Otherwise, the measurement results will be affected.
3. Start Measurement
After a meal, after exercise, when emotionally agitated are not suitable to measurement
1. Avoid eating, smoking and strenuous exercise for 30 minutes prior to blood pressure measurement.
2. Sitting is the correct measurement posture for measurement of blood pressure, and the Cuff and the heart should be on the same level.
3. Please be quiet while measuring, and do not move your arms or body.
4. The monitor of this model should be tied on the left arm.
5. When continuous measurement is made on the same person, loosen the Cuff to have the arm rested for at least 3 minutes before next measurement.
6. Avoid electromagnetic interference above 10V/m during measurement. The possible sources of interference may be from TV, mobile phone, microwave oven, X-ray, etc.
7. Remove the batteries when the product is not in use for a long time to prevent the battery from leakage.